Typical week in the life of a Manager, Business Development
Develop + Execute Strategy ›
60% - Develop and execute Indigrow’s Business Development Strategy.
- Develops content for Indigrow’s digital channels and website.
- Represents Indigrow at industry meetings and sessions.
- Identifies bidding opportunities and prepares RFP responses for Indigrow.
- Manages client relationships.
- Meets with senior management to discuss business development opportunities and priorities.
Provide Advisory Services ›
40% - Provides Business Development Advisory Services to select Indigrow clients
- Meet with clients to understand challenges and propose solutions.
- Negotiates and prepares service contracts for Indigrow clients.
- Assists client avail of funding programs based on eligibility criteria.
- Execution and/or coordination of solution delivery: business development strategy, website development, e-commerce development, marketing strategy, brand development, other.