Manager, Business Development
We are looking for a Manager, Business Development to lead the planning and execution of a business development strategy that fuels top-line revenue growth and expansion across Atlantic Canada by leveraging our unique brand and market position. The Manager, Business Development will also provide Business Development advisory services to select Indigrow clients.
- RBachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Finance, or equivalent
- R5+ years experience in marketing, sales, and/or business development.
- RDemonstrated expertise in the position’s key functions: digital marketing, sales, business development, client management, and marketing strategy development and execution.
- RWorks well under pressure and with competing deadlines.
- RExceptional written and oral communication skills.
- RAdept at analyzing and solving complex business problems
- RAbility to work from home and travel as required
Typical week in the life of a Manager, Business Development
Develop + Execute Strategy ›
60% - Develop and execute Indigrow’s Business Development Strategy.
- Develops content for Indigrow’s digital channels and website.
- Represents Indigrow at industry meetings and sessions.
- Identifies bidding opportunities and prepares RFP responses for Indigrow.
- Manages client relationships.
- Meets with senior management to discuss business development opportunities and priorities.
Provide Advisory Services ›
40% - Provides Business Development Advisory Services to select Indigrow clients
- Meet with clients to understand challenges and propose solutions.
- Negotiates and prepares service contracts for Indigrow clients.
- Assists client avail of funding programs based on eligibility criteria.
- Execution and/or coordination of solution delivery: business development strategy, website development, e-commerce development, marketing strategy, brand development, other.
- RAttractive salary and benefits package, with performance bonus based on clearly communicated and agreed-upon key performance indicators.
- RFlexible work-from-home arrangement.
- RFlexible PTO (paid-time-off) leave policy
- RAn opportunity to work on interesting projects that contribute to Indigenous business success and community well-being
- RYou grow with Indigrow! From day one, you will play a vital role with a pioneering company that is expected to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
Deadline to apply isMonday, March 22nd
Qualified applicants located in (or able to relocate to) Atlantic Canada will be considered.
Priority will be given to qualified Indigenous applicants.
The deadline to apply is Monday, March 22nd. Please email your resumé and a short cover letter to email@example.com.