Manager, Accounting & Tax Services
We are looking for a Manager, Accounting & Tax Services to lead a new product offering and position Indigrow as a full-service firm providing business consulting, accounting, and tax services to its growing number of clients across Atlantic Canada.
- RProfessional accounting designation (CPA)
- RBachelor’s Degree
- R5+ years experience in accounting
- RProven experience supervising and leading a team
- RWorks well under pressure and with competing deadlines
- RExceptional written and oral communication skills
- RAdept at analyzing and solving complex business problems
Typical week in the life of a Manager, Accounting & Tax Services
Lead Finance & Administration function for Indigrow ›
- Supervise and review the completion of monthly reconciliations and year-end review
- Approve payroll and expenses
- Provide treasury management and regular cash flow analysis
- Prepare year-end financial statements and year-end financial statement packages
- Provide any required research and analysis into accounting and tax issues
- Review, and update where necessary, Finance policies and procedures and internal controls
- Assist with setting department goals and strategy
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
Lead delivery of accounting & tax services for related businesses and Indigrow clients ›
- Manage operation of accounting & tax service line of business
- Lead development and execution of financial services for hire for Indigrow clients
- CFO, financial controller, payroll administration, tax planning, tax administration
- RAttractive salary and benefits package
- RFlexible PTO (paid-time-off) leave policy
- RAn opportunity to work on interesting projects that contribute to Indigenous business success and community well-being
- RYou grow with Indigrow! From day one, you will play a vital role with a pioneering company that is expected to grow exponentially over the coming months and years
Deadline to apply isFriday, September 23rd
Qualified applicants located in (or able to relocate to) Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL will be considered.
Priority will be given to qualified Indigenous applicants.
Deadline to apply is Friday, September 23rd . Please email your resumé and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.