Successful projects,successful communities.
How Canadians do business has changed. To stay competitive and grow, small and medium-sized businesses need to adopt new digital tools. The Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) can help get your business online, give your e-commerce presence a boost or help digitalize your business’s operations. CDAP provides funding and support to businesses, as well as training and work opportunities for young Canadians.
The program offers two grant options:
The Grow your Business Online grant helps small businesses take advantage of e-commerce opportunities, by providing:
- Access to a network of e-commerce advisors for advice and support
- Up to $2,400 to buy new e-commerce tools
The Boost Your Business Technology grant helps small and medium-sized businesses adopt new digital technologies, by providing:
- Free digital assessment tool to evaluate your own digital readiness
- Up $15,000 to consult a digital advisor and develop a digital adoption plan
- Up to $100,000 in interest-free loans from BDC to help implement the digital adoption plan
- Funded work placements for students or recent graduates who can help with digital transformation